Performance Lenses Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask for information by which you can be identified when using this website, you are guaranteed that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Performance Lenses Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2016.
- The information we ask for is
1. Name and job title.
2. Contact information including email address, mobile and landline.
3. Full postal address
4. The feedback form.
- Why do we ask permission from you?
1. So we can respond to your needs if invited so to do.
2. Your feedback is important to us. Constructive criticism and observation will help us improve.
3. It’s very unlikely, but we may occasionally send information which we think you may find important, relevant and meaningful only to the email address which you have provided
4. We will only contact you if you ask us to. No reps will call.
Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
1. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications correspond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
2. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to clients’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
3. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
4. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting it to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website doesn’t yet, but may in the future contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Looking after your personal information
1. We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Although we have no plans to yet, we may be asked to send you further important, relevant and meaningful information.
2. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to me at Performance Lenses Ltd, 7 Timperley Way, Upper Hatherley, Cheltenham. GL51 3RH
3. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email at the above address.